Merek Security Solutions is a Santa Fe, NM-based cybersecurity company which can provide various types of Security Assessment and IT Consultation services for your organization or business. We make it our company’s business goal to help our clients identify and analyze all possible security threats and organizational weaknesses. Not only do we use international technical standards as metrics in addressing security concerns, but we also take into account best practices and customer’s requirements in assessing security vulnerabilities and risks. The objective of each audit is customized for the client individually, which ensures that our holistic approach meets or exceeds the high standards our clients deserve.
Business values of the Security Assessment services include the following:
- Reduced security-related business risks
- Business owners and managers receive a real picture of what is going on
- Enhanced effectiveness of infrastructure investment and management decisions
- Improved business safety and controllability
- Regulatory compliance is ensured
- Various related consulting services in addition to security audits.
Please find detailed information on selected Merek Security Solution’s security assessment services below:
- Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment.
- Risk Assessment is the best way to optimize expenses for security, especially, for equipment and software, which prevents unauthorized access, system outage, malware outbreaks, data leaks, and other security incidents. Risk Assessment begins from identification of security threats and considers threats directly related to technical vulnerabilities and to organizational deficiencies.
- Risk Treatment is the next step in the risk management process. Development of risk treatment measures and estimating their budgets are outlined in the Risk Treatment Plan.
- Security Process Audits help to prevent problems on early stages by analyzing quality and effectiveness of the company’s processes and procedures, and/or assessment of their compliance with the internal or external (regulatory) requirements.
- Penetration Tests (Pentest) is an acknowledged effective method to check and assess the quality and security of information systems. It involves technical analysis of IT infrastructure, systems, applications or other targets for security vulnerabilities. Pentesting imitates actions of cybercriminals to check the possibility of intercepting data, misusing systems, interrupting normal operations and other security threats.
Our Testing methodologies and standards are based on NIST SP800-115 and EC-Council.
The target objects that we can test include:
- Network perimeter and DMZ
- Wireless networks
- Web services and web applications
- Desktop and mobile applications
- Client-server systems
- Embedded systems and industrial IT objects
Security Testing of Source Code is an important part of both Security Assessment and the Secure Software Development Lifecycle, especially before software releases. Vulnerability Assessment is a cost-efficient way to control technical vulnerabilities in your infrastructure. Vulnerability scanning, verification, and analysis can be performed regularly or after significant changes only.
Are you looking for an unbiased realistic assessment of your IT security? Talk to Merek Security Solutions cybersecurity professionals for more detailed information at (800) 479-1741 today!